четвер, червня 01, 2006

photos!

School ended yesterday. I have pictures!

Me and my second form: (front) Dima, Sasha, Roman K., (middle) Nastya, Lilia, Artem, Valery Y., Radj, Dasha, Alina (back) me



Half my 5-A form (some of my favorite kids ever!) (front) Yulia, Dasha, Olia, tall Alina, plump Alina (this is how they are in my grade book!) (back) Maksym, Alosha



THE FRIDGE!!!

[I have many more photos...but this computer doesn't let me see the photos before I post them, so I'm randomly going by when I think they were taken. This has led to some really random photos being posted and me editing this post multiple times.]

1 Comments:

At 5:04 пп, червня 01, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

Great to see your pictures, especially of the fridge! Hope to see more (in the near future!)

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home