четвер, червня 08, 2006

um, yeah

Good things:

Leeza Y. (7 years old) and I running around the third floor of the Y house last night chasing each other around with toy snakes. For 45 minutes or so.

Doing laundry in the Y's washing machine. People in the US cannot understand how cool this is.

2nd formers who hadn't seen me in 5 days running up to me on the playground and telling me they missed me.

Giving Oleh Y. (6th form) a piano lesson, attempting to explain chords. Fun, although I don't know much about music theory, so explaining it in Ukrainian gets REALLY hard.

Bad thing:

Through a lot of circumstances (medical, site-related, etc.) beyond her control, Tif's being medically separated and going back to the US next week.

It's going to take a lot of good things like the first list to help me get through this. Please pray for Tif as she readjusts back to the US, and also for me, as she's been a huge part of my support system here.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 пп, червня 08, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

I will be praying specifically about that situation, both for Tiffani and for you. "The Lord will provide, and then some besides..."

 
At 5:08 дп, червня 12, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

Ohh, Sally what a bummer! I pray for peace and comfort for you! And for Tif as she deals with health issues and transitioning back to the States.
Miss you and thinkin' about you!

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home