пʼятницю, червня 09, 2006

buzzzzz

Farewell party for Tif/watching the World Cup in Kharkiv tonight. (It was already going to be the latter, but now us non-sports people are going as well. :) ) I think I'm doing sort of okay, just trying to help her with all the leaving stuff. I also am inheriting a lot of kitchen stuff...not an even trade, but a very small silver lining. :)

Congrats to Anna and John Shirley on the birth of Breanna Fayth! It's hard to believe that one of my best friends from high school is now a mom...wow.

I was at school for just a little bit this morning, and my 8th formers came up to me and asked for an autograph. This always sort of annoys me and makes me feel weird, so I said no...besides, I was running late. Well, they insisted and handed me the pen...which then gave me a tiny electric shock. I had been the victim of a practical joke.

Rargh. Now, how best to wreak vengeance? ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:04 пп, червня 09, 2006, Blogger e. said...

no. i didn't see chris.
and i didn't see you though i too was up in kyiv last weekend. hmmm.

reunion in august then?
(i'll) go east, my boy.

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home