суботу, грудня 09, 2006

reboot: the occasion of getting new boots

Am in Kharkiv with two goals: buy train tickets for Jason and me for his visit and buy winter boots.

I hate shoe shopping. (Teresa is at the Internet cafe as well, and when I asked her if she wanted to help me she said no, she also hates shoe shopping and wanted to kill herself by the end of the day when she herself bought winter boots. This was not encouraging.)

Tomorrow is the English Olympiad for our rayon (county). Four competitions in reading, writing, speaking, and listening comprehension. 8 of my kids are competing, and I have the unfortunate feeling that we're going to get trounced (except maybe for Firuyza, one of my 8th form girls). Ah, well...it's the fun that counts. Or something like that.

2 Comments:

At 3:46 пп, грудня 09, 2006, Blogger Yi said...

Sally, you hate shoe shopping? Hate? We need to talk!!!!! ;)

 
At 3:47 пп, грудня 09, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

Didn't Nadia just give you a pair of boots?

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home