неділю, листопада 19, 2006

the train was like a sauna

Am in Kyiv, enjoying new books and good Internet. Today's plans involve Christmas shopping, McDonalds, and potentially church in English.

Last night, I had been planning to meet up with Teresa and Julianne to travel to Kyiv together. When I got to Kharkiv, I found the majority of PCVs in the oblast, all gathered together at the Irish pub to celebrate our 5 new PCVs in the oblast, who had been on site visit. So I got to chat with people, which was great. Greg and I are nerds, we decided, because while everyone else was being silly and drunk, we debated the merits of Plakhotnyk textbooks and calender planning. :)

I think we convinced Laurel to join us for Thanksgiving, which brings our total up to a family-esque four (and if anyone else comes, I won't have enough matching dishes). I need to buy a tablecloth.

You all have stopped commenting...am I less interesting these days?

2 Comments:

At 2:46 пп, листопада 19, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

I talk to you on the phone so I don't comment on your blog. Besides I don't have comments, just essays! I should email more.

 
At 6:42 пп, листопада 19, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

You are absolutely less interesting. Most boring person I know! ;-)
I miss you!! Sara still thinks you've been gone almost two years.
I hope you got my last letter. I need to write you another one soon.
I've been kind of busy and blah, I suppose that's why I haven't commented much lately.

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home