неділю, листопада 19, 2006

making a joyful noise

I went to Kyiv International Bible Church this morning. It was all in English, which was really, really weird for me. I almost couldn't handle it. And I'm not joking.

But I liked singing in English, almost as much as I like singing in Ukrainian. We sang "Grace Greater than All our Sin" and "It is Well With My Soul", plus a few choruses. Afterwords, another woman (who had been sitting on the other side of the church!) came up to me and said that she liked hearing me sing. Oops. Maybe I was a little loud.

Then I attempted to go Christmas shopping. I found two gifts (multiple people left to buy for) and Christmas cards in Russian. Not as much as I'd hoped to accomplish, but it's a start.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 пп, листопада 19, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

Well, I suppose three posts in one day makes up for a lack of posting lately. :-)
I'm gonna try and get a letter written this week.

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home