четвер, жовтня 25, 2007

ta-da!

Announcing my new haircut, which shows off my new curly look...

In my apartment, taken by me.
In my neighbor's apartment, showing off my new scarf.

I wanted my hair trimmed, but I hadn't expected it to be quite this short. However, I've quickly grown quite fond of it.

In an unexpected happening last night, I got stuck in an elevator an hour and a half before I was supposed to catch the elektrichka to Kharkiv in order to come to Kyiv. Fun stuff. I called Katya, a sixth-form girl who is the only person in the building whose phone number I had. She didn't understand and asked if she could come over and play. I called Robert, who headed over. In the mean time, I kept yelling, "Help! I'm in the elevator and can't open the door!" over and over until I got someone's attention. The elevator people came and got me out, and I made it to the elektrichka in plenty of time. Still, an experience I don't want to repeat.

Мітки: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:18 пп, жовтня 25, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

Glad you're out of the elevator...that usually only happens in the movies. Good thing there wasn't a bad guy in there too. Cute hair cut.
Pam B.

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home