вівторок, серпня 15, 2006

guten tag!

Brandi says I don't post enough, that she can't follow all the little details of my life. I assume she means in general, since we're roomies this week and she's generally aware of what I'm doing.

But for everyone who's not us, a short recap:

*lots of movies: Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves (***), 13 Going on 30 (*...or no stars), Luther (****), and a couple of apologetics-type DVDs (no plot, some interesting info, sort of fall outside the realm of star-giving).

*lots of books...I'm losing track. They've included a biography of Galileo and books in favor of both very large and very small churches.

*baking oatmeal-butterscotch-chip cookies to give to people

*wandering around the Döm (the big cathedral) area, watching street performers and eating ice cream

*shopping in used clothing stores and dollar (okay, Euro) stores...this is a vacation on a budget!

*hot water. 'Nuff said. :)

*soundly trouncing Brandi at Scrabble. Twice. (It didn't help that she drew the Q twice and was unable to play it in either game, giving her an extra -10 at the end.)

*talking about missions, God, churches, Ukraine, Germany, family, friends, books, and lots of random stuff

Very good vacation.

4 Comments:

At 8:30 пп, серпня 15, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

Hello Sally and Brandi

Glad you two have a chance to visit with each other. I'm sure you're having a great time.

Sally, I think you post more than Brandi.

Emmalea

 
At 1:32 дп, серпня 16, 2006, Blogger Ben & Heather said...

Sally- thanks for the update on the Meredith thing! I do remember her...that's neat she ended up over there. If you run into her again, tell her Jen and I said hi. By the way- are you able to come back to the US for major life events of friends while you are doing your PC stint? And remind me, please, when you return in general? Thanks!!

 
At 2:32 дп, серпня 16, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

Glad your having fun and using hot water! Those cookies do sound tasty.......Say Hi to Brandi for me and send a postcards or I send you an ND one!

 
At 9:52 пп, серпня 16, 2006, Anonymous Анонім said...

I want oatmeal-butterscotch-chip cookies!!!

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home