пʼятницю, серпня 04, 2006

quick post, no real news

Yesterday was Cooking Day. A batch of croutons (favorite new homemade junk food...you spread slices of bread with butter mixed with Italian spices and garlic powder and bake until crispy), another chocolate kabachki cake (this one for the Ys), and lemon-herb chicken from the PC cookbook that wasn't all that good.

(This means that today should be Clean the Kitchen Day. Ugh.)

Tif, this one's for you: I forgot to mention about Andrey's mom during my Monday visit. She told me that a friend of Andrey's who speaks English and works in Korea is coming to visit in a few weeks, and that he's tall and handsome. She then asked me if I was engaged. She also gave me a pamphlet in Russian about the dangers of television for the Christian family.

One week until Germany! (Brandi, you are going to be at the airport to meet me, right?) :)