четвер, жовтня 27, 2005

site placement interview

I'm feeling better...thanks for your prayers, everyone!

My big news of the week is that I had a site placement interview yesterday, and it looks like there's a pretty good chance that I'll be working with elementary age students!!! I had thought that since I don't have a teaching degree, I'd automatically be put with the upper forms, but since I have quite a bit of experience working with younger kids, I may be an English teacher for as young as 2nd form, co-teaching with a Ukrainian teacher (since the kids won't be able to have an entire lesson solely in English). I won't know for sure until the middle of November, but I'm definitely hoping. You all know me and little kids... :)

Current prayer requests: my grandma's having surgery on Friday and that there will be a church community that I can be part of at my permanent site, as I'm very much missing that these days

1 Comments:

At 12:40 дп, жовтня 29, 2005, Blogger Brad and Megan said...

Hi Sally! It's good to hear how you're doing and what you've been up to. Megan and I can attest to the physical drain that teaching can have on you. That and adjusting to a new culture can definitely throw a person off. We'll be praying for your needs and for your grandma, too. Take care!

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home