суботу, жовтня 29, 2005

not much going on here

No real news as far as I'm concerned, but my grandma came through surgery just fine, according to an email from my aunt.

The weather's beautiful...Celeste and I went for a lovely walk this afternoon through the park. It's brisk, but there's a sunny blue sky with no clouds. It almost makes me guilty that I'm inside checking my email...almost. ;)

Tanya, our LCF, left today. We were very sad, but we had a party last night, complete with card games and a wonderful game Celeste taught us. You write someone's name (either famous or known to the whole group) on a post-it note, stick it on the head of the person next to you, and then they have to ask yes or no questions to the entire group to determine who they are. It was a lot of fun. I was Neil Armstrong and Bill Cosby.

4 Comments:

At 7:04 дп, листопада 02, 2005, Anonymous Анонім said...

You wouldn't happen to be in Fastiv would you?

 
At 2:10 дп, листопада 04, 2005, Anonymous Анонім said...

I'm really sorry that I didn't get a chance to see you before you leave, but I already started to plan out a care package for you. It sounds like you're doing good! I'm very jealous of all those brand new trees to learn about......

In any case! Have fun! Make good choices! ^__^

 
At 2:11 дп, листопада 04, 2005, Anonymous Анонім said...

that was me!

tara

 
At 1:48 дп, листопада 21, 2009, Anonymous Анонім said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home