понеділок, листопада 26, 2007

roll call!

Ooh! Two posts in one day! I know, you can hardly believe it...

This is just a "fun" post about blogging. I use StatCounter to see how many hits this blog gets, and I've noticed that I've gathered a small, faithful collection of regular readers. Now I know that I know a fairly large number of you (I'm assuming that the majority of Michiganders are people I know, and Milwaukee and Fayetteville also need no explanation), but this is directed to all those lurkers out there who read my blog, both those who know me and those who just stumbled across me somehow.

Who are you? How did you find my blog, and what led you to keep reading it? I'm really curious. I love reading random people's blogs, so I'm glad that you found me. Also, for everyone who knows me in real life, you can also leave a comment, because I'm not exactly sure who's still reading this.

Also, for your amusement, key words that people had been searching for when they found my blog this month...here are the highlights:

~lots of permutations on "Ukraine," "Peace Corps," and "experiences". No explanation needed (although there have been a lot of "bad peace corps experiences" referrals, which probably didn't get them what they wanted).
~ukraine boys (my opinions on the breed are those of a teacher; once again, probably disappointed the searcher)
~plakhotnyk kyiv-the capital of ukraine (this has to have been another PCV searching for lesson plans)
~wears slips (well, I do...)
~balaklia milk combinat (I'm the only search result...)
~ukraine luxuries (hot water?)
~peace corps had sex (once again, disappointment for the searcher)
~christian missionaries in the peace corps
~bite your head off babushka (Tif should appreciate that one)

Мітки: , ,

9 Comments:

At 3:41 пп, листопада 26, 2007, Blogger Ben & Heather said...

Sally-
I'm still here. =) Been a faithful reader since you left oh-so-long ago to head over there. Will be so glad to have you back on US soil. Can't wait to see you!
God bless!!!

 
At 4:54 пп, листопада 26, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

I'm a reader and wonder when you will write a book or two...

Pam Behrenwald

 
At 4:56 пп, листопада 26, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

What would we have done without your blog?????????? It's been a great way to know what you've been doing (besides the phone calls). Can't wait to see you....Much love!

 
At 7:03 пп, листопада 26, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

Sally,

Maybe you don't know that I'm your regular reader from Delaware. We'll be praying for your journey home and readjustment. Jeremy says, "Sally should come visit." I say, "Why would Sally come to Delaware? We should go to Michigan."

Emmalea
PS Here's my email. I don't have a working email address for you any more.(emmaleaatudeldotedu)

 
At 5:30 дп, листопада 27, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

Your former roommate, always a loyal reader! Can't wait to see you again soon!!

 
At 2:43 пп, листопада 27, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

I read your blog (faithfully) because you are the only niece I have who corresponds with the larger world in this way. It's my version of buying an estate sale diary and peering into someone else's world.
Love, Aunt Rebecca

 
At 12:29 дп, листопада 28, 2007, Blogger T said...

I'm still following you. It'll be good to see you when you're back in the US!

 
At 4:38 пп, листопада 28, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

I am a faitful reader as well.
-Pastor Dave

 
At 4:39 пп, листопада 28, 2007, Anonymous Анонім said...

oops- should have read "FAITHFUL reader".

Crazy fingers :)

-PD

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home