суботу, квітня 07, 2007

Public Announcement

I HAVE INTERNET IN MY APARTMENT!

(After the guys were here for three and a half hours trying to install programs in various languages, dealing with an obnoxious firewall, and other such inconveniences. But it's all good now.)

:) :) :)

I also have Skype...will be emailing my contact info out in the next few days.

Happy day-before-Easter! (Which is also Vitaly's birthday, the Annunciation according to the Ukrainian calendar, and my 1 year anniversary of knowing the Y family!)

Мітки:

1 Comments:

At 8:59 пп, квітня 07, 2007, Blogger Abigail said...

Sally,

What is your email address? I don't know why it bothered me so much but I was thinking about the child in your class that is frustrated with English that you wrote about on the 16th of some month. I can't read Ukrainian, sorry. :-) Is he still having trouble. I was thinking about some things that could potentially help him and some of the others if they were having trouble. My email is abigail.f.morris@gmail.com.

Prayin for ya!

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home