пʼятницю, березня 23, 2007

fast blog

Just a quick post, because I've spent most of my Internet time researching and emailing GVSU's post-bachelor teacher certification program. Yep, planning to make teaching little kids a career. It only took moving halfway around the world to realize it!

My 7th form took a big test on the topic "Sports" yesterday...class average, 61%!!! Yippee! Oleh got a 9 (we do 1-10 here, not A-E, with 10 being the best...well, actually 11 and 12 exist, but not in our English department). I was proud of him, and of several other kids who I've seen improve this year.

Spent today with Vasyl doing site stuff...an NGO in town is getting a PCV this summer, it looks like, so I'll no longer be the only American around. Sounds like it could be fun, and the organization is great. It's a non-profit that works with large families and disabled children. Half wanted to quit my job and go work for them!