пʼятницю, липня 13, 2007

tired, even though I keep sleeping

Found out that Internet is, in fact, available more often than in the mornings, but in the office, not the library. So I thought I'd blog some more.

Disappointment of the day: only fiction books can be checked out from the library...the rest must be read there. :( I discovered this after collecting an armload of titles about evangelicalism in America and the Church during the Soviet Union. Sigh...guess I know where I'm hanging out when not lesson-planning.

Happy point of the day (one of them, at least): finding an empty room, a piano, and an English hymnal all together and sitting down to play for half an hour. I hadn't thought of some of those songs in ages!

Interesting conversation I will have with my Russian-speaking suitemates this evening: "Is it possible to move the watermelon that's in a plastic tub in the shower so I can shower tonight?"

Fever's back down to normal, but my stomach and neck keep giving me pains. Ugh.