понеділок, серпня 29, 2005

unemployed bum...and loving it!

Well, I am now officially unemployed for the next month, since work ended on Friday. I'm planning on spending Sundays through Wednesdays at my parents' house in Lakeview and Wednesday afternoons through Saturday nights down in East Lansing, so as to be able to attend services at both Brockway and Riverview and to hang out with as many people as I can before I leave. (However, my dad tells me that I'm needed to help with roofing starting at 8:30 am tomorrow. Perhaps I should rethink this whole being at home busines...just kidding!)

Tonight at church we had a missionary couple speak who are going to Russia next summer. It was interesting to hear what they had to say, as Ukraine and Russia, while very different countries, share some similarities...such as central heat that isn't turned on until mid-October!

3 Comments:

At 8:34 дп, серпня 30, 2005, Blogger Brandi said...

What! Are you still hanging around in the States? Hurry up and get going ;-).

 
At 3:16 пп, серпня 30, 2005, Blogger Sally said...

Heh. Talk to the PC about that one. :)

 
At 9:04 пп, вересня 03, 2005, Anonymous Анонім said...

Ooh... dates in Cyrillic letters now. Snazzy. :)

 

Дописати коментар

<< Home